Do and Dont
- Approach the registration counter to discover the Yatra slip upon reaching Katra and especially while you are at trekking to initiate the temple.
- When you forget obtaining Yatra slip it’s impossible to cross beyond the Ban Ganga check post.
- Obtain Vaishno Devi Yatra Information room reservation details before you start Vaishno Devi Yatra by different method for which enquiry and reservation counters at Katra, Bhawan and other locations from Sanjhichhat and Adkuwari facilitate such services.
- Do confirm rates of Palanquins, Ponies and Porters ahead that’s crucial for simple pilgrimage. The Vaishno Devi Yatra Rule strictly followed is that they shouldn’t be paid extra than genuine rates as applicable.
- Note the valuable Vaishno Devi Yatra information that facilities for waters, blanket and food are offered absolutely free hence it is far better to go away the unnecessary items at Katra itself.
- Obtain Yatra slip to purchase queue once reach Bhawan through the check post.
- Wait for a announcement of the group number to start the Darshan process.
- Wash yourself fully especially by cleaning your cloths before you start Darshan.
See a main waiting hall to deposit coconut that taking token is essential.
- Keep rest valuables in the cloakroom except cash and offerings.
- Ensure visiting Bhairon temple at the last stage as Darshans at the Holy Cave is prime.
- Don’t keep any electronic item including mobile camera, camcorder along with such items in the track that aren’t allowed.
- Avoid vulgar dressing, luggage or gestures and talk that depict vulgarity. It is deemed an important rule for Vaishno Devi Yatra and has to be maintained strictly top keep up with the holiness in this journey.
- Be sure you don’t inflict rather outing, picnic or photography in this pilgrimage which is a vital rule with the tour.
- Do understand the sentiments of co-pilgrims during the Vaishno Devi Yatra and thus when you maintain thorough cooperation for the most powerful possible security.
- Avoid resting inside the land slide prone areas while moving ahead till the temple premises.
Lessen the using plastic to make utilization of dustbins so when you maintain cleanliness.
- It’s important to prevent valuables in trek, do i think the important keeping aloof from strangers. Do realize that maintaining clean environment or strict no using tobacco and suppressing begging should be and highly appreciable.
- The pilgrims preferring pony journey need to take the existing route. The revolutionary route doesn’t permit pony hence pilgrims with medical problems should rather steer clear of the new route.
- Chanting or spelling slogans from the cave is strictly prohibited.
- Offering dakshina or tip to anybody especially temple employees is especially discouraged.